Legal, privacy of our registered users and personal data protection
The personal data collection in this site is under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible: Scopia
- Purpose: Provide access to the web and mechanisms for downloading the purchased packages.
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
- Recipients: Scopia will not transfer your personal data to anyone except for legal obligation.
- Your rights: Right of access, rectification, erasure (the right to be forgotten), restrict processing, data portability and right to object to processing.
Due to the fact that you have registered on this page, and if you have purchased any of the products that are sold here, the following personal data will be included in an electronic file owned by Scopia:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Payment method
- Packages purchased
In order to make the legal invoices in Spain, Scopia collects the next data from Paypal:
- Address declared in the Paypal account.
We inform you that the treatment that may be derived is subject to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, on the protection of personal data, and all other apllicable regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2016.
Scopia, as the responsible of the processing of the data, only treats the personal data of the users of this website, and only the data that is appropiate, pertinent and not excessive for the fulfillment of the purpose of properly serving the users who register in the web and in the relation to the exercise of the right to download the purchased packages.
If you are a registered user, we save your content activity like create/update/delete posts and comments.
To access all your rights, you can contact us with the contact page. Or by mail:
Scopia Visual Interfaces Systems SL
Carrer del Rosselló, 372, 4art 2ona
08025 Barcelona (Spain)
If you want to access to your right of data portability, you can send us a message with the contact form and we will send you the data.
You can see our cookies policy here.