Legal, privacy of our users
SCOPIA VISUAL INTERFACES SYSTEMS SL, hereinafter SCOPIA, guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data provided by users, and so, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and development regulations, the customer / user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data in computer files by SCOPIA and their automated treatment, including those to which the company has access as a result of browsing by this site, for the purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, the maintenance of contractual and management with SCOPIA.
These Personal Data is being processed and incorporated into the relevant files, which are duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to specify which cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains.
- reject third party cookies.
- accept cookies as not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
Browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You have more information about cookies at Wikipedia
This site can host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used in a manner similar to cookies. In addition, Web beacons are used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and obtain a pattern of users in a site. You have more information on web beacons on: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
- Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
- Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html