Yes, once you accept the cookies it will appear a button to revoke the consent at the sidebar of this site. Once the consent is revoked the site will not try to send cookies to your browser anymore but maybe you have old cookies saved in it.
List of cookies
Here it’s the list with the essential cookies used in this site:
- PHPSESSID: It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie. No personal information is stored in this cookie. It expires when you close the browser.
Consent control cookies
- gdpr[allowed_cookies]: This cookie controls the acceptance of cookies and privacy policies. It will expire in 12 months. No personal data is stored in this cookie.
- gdpr[consent_types]. This cookie controls the consent types. It will expire in 12 months. No personal data is stored in this cookie.
If you want to buy some products we need these cookies:
- edd_items_in_cart: To control the items you want to add to your cart. You would not be able to add products to your cart without this cookie. It expires when you close your browser.
And if you enter as user then these are the cookies we use:
- wordpress_logged_in_(id). Expires when you close the session.
- wordpress_sec_(id). Expires when you close the session.
- wordpress_test_cookie. It tests if you allow the cookies in your browser. Expires when you close the browser.
wp-settings-time-1 – Expires in 12 months.
wp-settings – Expires in 12 months.
Stopping cookies with your browser
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, you can set your browser accordingly. Most browsers today allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to specify which cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains.
- reject third party cookies.
- accept cookies as not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
Browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You have more information about cookies at Wikipedia